Sunday, October 27, 2013

They're here!

We went to Sarasota today to help Pat & Milt get Dad & Roberta's place ready for the winter.  We worked so hard...all of us had sweat just running off of our faces!  Pat & I had wet hair - just like we'd been in the shower...only it was sweat!  The a/c was on, but we were working hard!!  Most of the house is done now and Pat/Milt will finish what's left during their time here.

Bob & Ann and Gary & Barb got here this afternoon and got everything unloaded at least.  They were on the road Sat at 5:00 AM and yesterday at 6:00 AM (or vice versa??) so I know they're pooped tonight.  We had pizza with them this evening and then left them to do whatever they're going to do tonight.  I'm sure we'll see them tomorrow!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...