Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday

It was an almost perfect day today.  Dave went to his Dad's to help them clean their park model and I got to stay here.  I was able to watch my Cyclones...even though they got trounced, I still enjoyed the game!  The weather was perfect - 81 with a wonderful breeze.  Low humidity so the windows were open.

When Dave got back home, we rode our bikes and ate supper out in the lanai and then we tore into our lighted palm tree.  I guess I should say our once-lighted palm tree!  Most of the lights had stopped working, so we took all of them off and redid the trunk of the tree.  We also got all of the lights off of the fronds.  Now we just have to get a set of icicle lights with green wire for the fronds...I hope they make such a thing!  It might have been better to just buy a whole new tree!

Tomorrow both of us are going to Sarasota to help Dave's family.  Also, my brother should arrive sometime tomorrow afternoon and I'm hoping they want to go to Post Corner for pizza tomorrow evening!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...