Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thursday

It was only in the 50s when I got up this morning, and by 10:00 when it was time for water aerobics it was in the 60s.  So, I didn't go.  I really doubt that anyone did!  We didn't do much today...just kind of sat around with the windows open, enjoying just doing nothing!

I made chicken salad for lunch and we were able to eat on the lanai.  Then this afternoon, I baked chocolate chip cookies.  For supper, we made beef & noodles over mashed potatoes.  Did the dishes and just sat around tonight, too.  We did get our bicycle ride in, though.

Here are a few pictures from this year!  Here we are sitting at the American Legion enjoying the sunshine and water.  Looks like Dave needs some more iced tea!

 This is the view from our table at the Legion.  A dolphin went by about 10' in front of the dock!
 This is near the St Pete Pier...just watching the boats come and go.
 My first bird picture of the year!
It's supposed to be back up in the 80s this weekend, so we'll get to go to Sarasota in the sun!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...