Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday

This was an absolutely perfect, beautiful day!  It's still 70 degrees at 9:00 PM!  I didn't sleep last night - I was still awake at 3:00 this morning!  So after we went to the Legion for a while today, we came home and both of us took naps!  I sure hope I can sleep tonight...I feel sleepy now, so hopefully!

Tomorrow Bob & Ann and Heckarts are to leave to come down here.  It'll be good to have them here!  Next week it's supposed to be in the 80's again!

Here we are at the  Legion!

There were dolphins galore today.  The first 3 that we saw were really jumping...waaayyy out of the water!  It was fun to watch them.  The others were just doing what dolphins normally do, but these 3 were showing off!  Dave tried to get a picture of them jumping, but this is what he got:

Better luck next time, huh??

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...