Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday

I had water aerobics again this morning.  The water felt a little chilly at first, but it turned out to be quite nice!  Dave and I went shopping after lunch.  I bought some undies and Dave bought some shoes!  It was a good day to go to Beall's - 15% off if you're over 50.  They didn't even ask us to prove it - can you believe that?!!

This evening I went to bingo...I didn't win...I was close on several games, but didn't win, darnit!  One lady won about 6 times and another won 3 games.  I don't like being a loser!

Tonight it rained - supposed to be a cold front come through.  I'm ready for it to be a little cooler.  Since we've been here, you can melt just walking outside.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...