Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday

I started my day off at the pool with water aerobics.  There were only three of us today, so I was able to have sun for the whole hour.  It was fun and really helps.  Other than that, though, I didn't do much.  I did take a little nap this afternoon and then took a bike ride with Dave.

Dave worked on spraying for weeds and bugs at all of our mobile homes (104, 208, 441 and ours!)  He's also got to get started painting at 441 - I just don't know when.  I'm already tired of him working at everyone's place!  I may be forced to go shopping one of these days while he's off working on someone's MH.

Tonight I played 7s and lost again!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...