Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Cold Day

It is  sure cold here today.  We only got to 63 degrees with a very brisk wind out of the north!  Today we had coffee and then a FMO meeting at the clubhouse.  After the meeting, we started our fun shuffleboard.  I was fine in the first game, but the second and third games this afternoon got a little colder, even though the temperature was higher!  I shuffled pretty well.  I got beat my first game, but I had some good shots.  Then I won the second game.  Hope it's a little warmer next week when we shuffle again!

Dave painted at 441 and went to help Bob, Gary, and Ron put down flooring in Barb & Gary's mobile home.  It is really going to be pretty!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...