Thursday, November 14, 2013

Free Day

Thursdays are free days for us, normally.  I didn't have anything I had to do today until 4:00.  We had a kickoff wine & cheese party at the clubhouse.  This is the "official" beginning  of the winter season, as most of us snowbirds are back and ready to do things.  We had lots of people there - the cheese balls were wonderful.  Marv made his famous cheese log and the wine was flowing.  I had a partial glass of the sangria and loved it.  Unfortunately it was really, really loud in the clubhouse and I got a bit of a headache.  So we left early, but several others did too.

Dave worked with the guys today, trying to get Heckarts' flooring in.  They'll work tomorrow morning again and hopefully get done so we can go to the Legion for lunch.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...