Thursday, November 7, 2013

Free Day

We had a free day today.  By that, I mean no cards, no activities, just whatever we wanted to do.  So, Dave worked at 441 painting AND he worked at 104 under the trailer, using spray foam.  He had so much foam on him when he got home, I had to scrub his back and arms with WD40 trying to get it off.  He finally used something else on his hands!  I, on the other hand, went to have a pedicure.  My toes are so pretty!

This evening we went to Post Corner with Bob, Ann, Gary, Barb, Ron, and Marcia.  Today is Ann's birthday, so we celebrated with pizza.  Unfortunately Dave dropped a piece in his lap and got grease and tomato stains all over his shorts and shirt.  His clothes are currently on the kitchen counter with flour on them, hoping the flour will soak up the grease.  Tomorrow I'll put some Resolve on the stains and wash them.  The sunset tonight was gorgeous, but I had the wide angle lens on my camera instead of the zoom, so I didn't get a good picture.

Tomorrow is Legion day!  Sure hope it's a nice sunny day!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...