Friday, November 8, 2013

Legion Day

I'm not sure, but I think the American Legion in Madeira Beach would close if all of the HR people stayed away!  Today there were at least 27 of us there!  That's a lot of $$ they would lose if we ever decide to boycott them.  It took a long time today, but finally the dolphins showed up.  Once they started coming back up-river, there were bunches of sightings!  It was really hot there today and now it's wonderfully cool!  We can leave the a/c off tonight!

Tonight at cards, Doreen and I won big time!  Yay!  I'm a winner again!

I went to Sweet Bay today.  I'd never been in one of them.  What a nice market!  Things were much cheaper there than at Publix; i.e., Oreos at Publix were $4.17 and at SB they were $2.99.  Almonds at Publix were over $8 for a bag, but at SB they were $6.99.  Those two items were big savings.  I will probably switch supermarkets!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...