Monday, November 4, 2013

Marvelous Monday

Although the sun didn't shine a whole bunch today, it was still a lovely day!  I cleaned the whole house today - vacuumed, ran the swiffer, and dusted.  Plus, I even took the car and went to Target.  I finally found the icicle lights with green wire, but I still haven't found the corn puffs!  I'm not sure they exist in Florida!  I've still got two more stores to look in, but no luck so far!

Tonight at 7s, Ann and I were partners and we WON!!  Yay!  Tomorrow is a busy, busy day.  We bowl in the morning (for the first time this season) and then we head to Sarasota for an afternoon by the pool.  Hopefully we'll be back for bingo tomorrow night, but if not the world will not end for me!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...