Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Nice day!

This was a busy, busy day.  We bowled for the first time this season.  You have no idea how many muscles you use bowling until you're 65  years old and bowl for the first time in 6 months or so.  I hurt in my back, my buns, my shoulder, my elbow, and my toes!  I didn't bowl so well the first game or the last game, but I had over 100 all 3 games at least!  My middle game was a 138.  Dave did very well both his first and second games, then fell apart in his 3rd game!  We had fun and that's the name of the game!

After bowling, we took off for Sarasota to see Dave's sis & BIL before they leave for Indiana tomorrow.  We sat by the pool - it was a lovely day for that!  We got home in time for a short nap before bingo...I'm still a loser!  I only needed 1 number for the $104 pot, but do you think they'd call my number?  Nope, someone else won :(!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...