Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday

We went to Sarasota this morning again.  Dave and his dad went fishing again...whiting are really biting and Maury says it's way too early for whiting.  They caught 14 today - unfortunately a blue heron got the biggest one!

 The front left fish is a flounder and the second left fish is a grunt...the rest are whitings!
 Roberta and I went to the beach to meet the guys for lunch.  We took sandwiches from Jimmy Johns and these two little guys wanted a bite of our sandwiches!  Dave finally started shaking his fishing pole like a whip to shoo them a way!  Maybe they didn't want our sandwiches as much as they wanted the fish!
The fish are in the white bucket in the foreground!

We had a great day in spite of the fact that I had a splitting headache.  I didn't even go play cards tonight...my head hurt too much.  So I stayed home and watched DWTS - Max was on as a judge!  I miss him on the show!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...