Sunday, November 17, 2013

Gorgeous Day

We didn't make it to church this morning.  Our stool started leaking so Dave ran to Home Depot for parts and came home to fix it.  It wasn't a big fix - the rubber between the tank and the base was worn on one side and needed replaced.  I'm sure glad he knew what he was doing!  He then went down to 441 and finished up down there.  Then we went to the Legion for lunch since the sun was shining!  It was beautiful sitting out on the water!  No dolphin sightings today, though.

We came home and I watched the race while Dave went to Heckarts to help Bob.  When the race was over, I flipped to ESPN2 to watch the 2nd half of the Michigan-ISU basketball game.  Whewee - that was a barn burner!  Hilton was rocking!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...