Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Merry Christmas to us!!

We bought ourselves a Christmas present today.  We are now the proud owner of a Nikon D5200 DSLR camera!!

Isn't it cool?  I'm going to sell our Sony and our Canon, so if you know someone who needs a camera, let me know.

Obviously with a new camera, I had to take some new pictures!  This camera has some special effects that Danny thought were cartoonish, so we had to experiment with the effects!

 This is Danny without any special effect...
and this is him with special effects!
 Here's Megan's special effect...
and Kelly's.
Danny taught me how to finger-knit.  I'd never done that before, but I know how now!!

More later...


































No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...