Monday, December 2, 2013

Weak signal

I'm at the condo on the beach tonight and we've got a really weak signal - just two bars.  So I'm not sure I can even get this posted, but I'm going to try!

Dave & I had a good day today.  I slept until 8:45 and about lunchtime we went to Royal Vista for our annual update from Wyndham.  It was much more interesting the way they did it today.  It was in a group setting for the first time ever.  Then our rep came to our table.  We'd had him a couple of years ago and I'm sure he wrote in his notes that we weren't interested in buying, so he passed us off to a supervisor, who answered many of our questions.

This afternoon we went grocery shopping, went to Beall's Outlet for some shirts for Dave.  Then we went to watch the blimp.  It had evidently just come in and they were parking it.  We loved the fact that it was being guided by a John Deere tractor!



Back in the hangar until the next trip!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...