Saturday, December 21, 2013

Saturday

It was a hot one today!  It's 10 PM and it's still 75 degrees!  We had to turn the air on and it's December 22nd!!  Amazing!

We went to Sue & Penny to the farmers' market in St Pete this morning.  It was very fun - lots of interesting booths.  Produce, jewelry, prepared food, and artwork.  We stayed for a bit over an hour because it was hot out there in the sun.  We got our sweet potatoes, celery, grapes, green beans and some wonderful guacamole!  We'll probably go back to it sometime in the future.  It wasn't nearly as big as the one in Des Moines, but I swear there were more dogs!!  Several of the vendors had doggie dishes with water in them for the 4-legged visitors!

I worked on Christmas cards for the park.  Dave got me a new box of cards from CVS so I started with them.  Unfortunately all of the envelopes were sealed shut!  Now we've got to try to get them exchanged because they're no good the way they are.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...