Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday

We went to church this morning after we went to Publix and to Office Depot looking for envelopes for Christmas cards Dave bought.  It seems all of the envelopes were sealed shut!!  This definitely wouldn't work!  Well, we didn't find any envelopes either place, so after church we had to go buy some more cards!  We give cards to people in the park and that was all I had left to do, or so I thought.  Tomorrow we're going to Sarasota  and wanted to give Dad & Roberta their gifts.  Guess what?  We didn't get Roberta's yet!  So we'll be leaving early to stop at Beall's and get her a gift card...she loves that!

At church today, the choir did a Christmas cantata called "Morning Star".  It was beautiful music, but the choir is so bad, it sounded awful...all except for one song and that one they nailed.  One lady who stands in front is always flat and her voice is the loudest one!  Plus she breathes after every 2-3 words, not at the end of a phrase.  Becky would have a cow!  I wish I had taken my phone so that I could have recorded it just to see what she said!  It was still a great message about the Christmas story!

This afternoon, after we finished our cards, we went swimming - it was very hot here.  The pool felt very, very good.  Tonight we played cards because tomorrow night we're playing bingo because Tuesday night is Christmas eve...got all of that?  Anyway, I'm a loser tonight.  We got beat by about 2,000 points!  My Cyclones won, though, so the evening wasn't a total loss!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...