Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday

The children had the sermon this morning at church.  Actually, they put on a Christmas program with lots of singing and a great message.  Good job, kids!  Church was well attended today.  After church, we hurried home, changed clothes and went to the clubhouse to register for Poker on the Run.  We don't run - we ride our bikes and follow clues to get 5 cards.  When we get back to the clubhouse, we see who has the top 3 poker hands.  Dave didn't have anything and I had a pair of 3's.  Needless to say, we didn't win anything.  Each hand costs $2 and then all of the $$  is given back to the top 3 winners.  I have yet to see any of that money - we're  losers!

This afternoon, Dave painted the ceiling at Sue & Penny's.  Tomorrow he'll paint walls since it's supposed to be cold out.  It'll be a good inside project.  I've got to make cookies or candy for the cookie walk on Weds. and Tuesdays are really, really busy so guess  I'll make them tomorrow.  I'm trying to decide if I should make cookies or crockpot peanut clusters...both are good!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...