Saturday, December 14, 2013

Beautiful here!

I had a sleepless night last night.  I didn't get to sleep until around 4:00 AM and I got up at 7:30...ugh!  Not enough sleep for me!  Dave & I went out today and drove around some neighborhoods looking for a great place to take some pictures of a lighted boat parade, in case we decided to go tonight.  We were going to the Madeira Marina, but the boats wouldn't be there until around 10-10:30 so we elected to stay home!

We also went to the Wagon Wheel flea market today - that was a first!  It was really, really busy!  I found a pair of sunglasses and we bought some oranges, but other than that I didn't see much I couldn't live without!  We came home around noonish, ate a Subway sandwich, and while Dave went to the store, I tried to nap...nothing doing!  After he got home, he took a nap, so I was able to also!  Now we're watching Ironman and we're turning into pumpkins.  It's past our bedtime!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...