Thursday, December 12, 2013

Wasted days and wasted nights!

I wasted all of my day today and so far, all of my night!  Ok, so that's not what the song lyrics meant, but that's all I'm hearing tonight!  I guess I didn't completely waste my day.  I made a call to an insurance company (that Dave wanted me to do) and got answers on a different insurance policy.  But mostly I just hung out while Dave was in Sarasota fishing with his dad!  I took a bike ride, too!

When Dave got home, we took another bike ride and had popcorn for supper.  It was a little chilly riding around the park.  I'm glad I had a jacket on.  Tonight we've just watched a noisy movie (him, not me).

Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive!  If it's nice, we'll go to the Legion.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...