Friday, December 13, 2013

Oh my gosh!

Again, the Cyclones are going to keep me up all night!  Right now it's 82-81 Iowa with 25 seconds to play.  They're going to kill me!  I get too excited and then I can't sleep!  Come on guys!  Ok, we're up by 1 with 18 seconds left...hold on guys!

We went to the Legion today - it was a perfect day weatherwise.  It was about 77 and plenty of sunshine!  It was great sitting at the Legion, but we didn't see any dolphins today.

Woohoo!  We won!  Now I don't have to send any $$ to my Cyclone friend, Ed.  He bet me $1 that his Hawks would win this game...we bet way back in October!  So now I get to keep his dollar!  Sorry, Ed!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...