Saturday, January 4, 2014

Boring day!

I'm sorry - I'm here in a beautiful place with really nice people  and I'm bored today!  I believe this may be the only time I've been bored since we've been coming here.  I'm pretty sure it was because it was gray out most of the day.  Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow!  I didn't have anything I needed to do today and tomorrow we'll go to church and then decide what we're doing after that.  Dave is working on a project here and also helping out Gary so everything will depend on how he gets along.

We did go out for lunch today.  We went to Moe's Southwest Grill - I really, really like that place.  I have been so  hungry for Mexican food and this place has good burritos!  It's kind of like Subway where you pick what you want on your burrito!  That was fun!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...