Friday, January 3, 2014

Brrrrr.....

It's already down to 46 here - brrr!  It's 33 at home so there's something wrong with this picture!  I had to dig out the jeans tonight.

I worked at the clubhouse today trying to organize books.  I have a whole card table full of books that need to be gotten rid of - they're old or badly soiled or stupid books - like how to defy aging in women!  I've also got a section of political books and most of them are very conservative!  So the hardbacks are all cataloged and I've got the paperbacks to do on another cold day!

I also went to Best Buy with Bob & Ann today - bought a 24" LG TV for $129.  Great buy!  Then we went to Sam's Club - I am not a fan of Sam's.  It seems you walk and walk and walk!    Tonight I played cards and got beat again.

Dave helped Bill put down some vinyl tile today while I was up at the clubhouse.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...