Thursday, January 16, 2014

Cold Again

Here comes more cold weather...darn.  I came down here to escape the cold weather.  At least when it's cold down here, you don't have to wear a coat, scarf, boots and mittens!  I'm still in shorts, but now I'm wearing my lined ISU pullover with them!!  We're heading to Ft Lauderdale where it's supposed to be 5-10 degrees warmer than up here...hopefully when we get back it'll be warm again!

Today Dave helped Bob & Gary at Gary's place and I just hung out.  I took my bike ride while it was nice out and I worked on paperwork.  I swept the floor and I filled our pill cases.  I also stripped the bed and washed the sheets.  I'm tired tonight!!

Sue & Penny invited us over for supper.  That was fun!  Now we're home and watching "Batman Begins" - a weird one!!  I'm glad Batman evolved!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...