Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Winner AND Loser!!

What a day!  We had coffee this morning, followed by our annual HMO meeting and election of officers.  Needless to say, there was a full house for the election!  We elected 2 newcomers to the board along with 1 incumbent.  Then at the officers' meeting, they elected a new President, VP, and Secy.  The Treasurer stayed the same.  Good news!!

After the meeting, we played shuffleboard...finally!  We got in 3 games and a quick lunch.  I played very well today and so did Dave.  In first match, I ended up getting beat by 1 point...I think I choked!  Dave also choked and got beat in the last frame.  Then in my second match, I played Dave!  Unfortunately I really beat him!   I'm sorry, honey!  Then I played Donna, who is really, really good at everything.  I won by 20 or so points!!  I felt really good about my shuffling today!!

Cards, however - now that was a different story.  We had 14 players tonight and my partners and I got clobbered.  We just couldn't close!

It was a beautiful and fun day!!  Now it's raining!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...