Monday, January 13, 2014

Fun day!

Dave and I went exploring today.  In a couple of years, if all goes well, we might move to Florida full-time.  That's our hope anyway.  So we went out looking at different areas where we might want to live.  We ended up at The Pub for lunch...had a great black & blue chicken salad.  Plus we saw a dolphin!

Right now I'm watching the ISU-KU game.  We are probably going to be 14-2 after this game.  KU just has way too much height for us!  Man, are they tall.  They're also in foul trouble though, so I'm waiting for Hilton Magic to kick in.  We're only down 6 with about 10 minutes left.  Let's go Cyclones!

Tomorrow's a B&B day and this weekend we go to Ft Lauderdale.  So I've got to think about that.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...