Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Soggy day

We woke up to rain this morning and it was still raining when we left for bowling.  Bowling was fun today...we had 24 bowlers!!  Wow!  I didn't bowl too badly - I kept hitting the pocket, though, and just couldn't buy a strike.  Dave bowled ok today, too.  It's lots of fun when there are lots of us bowling.  After bowling, we went to Acropol for lunch/breakfast.  I like it there.  Dave had Chicken Parmesan and I had bacon and eggs.

This afternoon, we both read and took a bike ride.  This evening it's getting chilly - it's down to 57 already.  I rode my bike to bingo, though, and didn't get too cold.  Again I didn't win, but Ann bingo'd 3 times!  We had a full house, so some of the games are $70 or so.  It'd be nice to win!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...