Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Fun day!

Bowling this morning was actually fun!  I bowled a 156, a 141, and a 135!  Not bad for me!  My arm felt pretty good except for one time.  After bowling we went to Mugs 'n' Jugs for lunch!  They had BOGO fajitas today - Their fajitas are very good.  We were home long enough for me to vacuum.  Tomorrow I'll have to run the Swiffer over the floors and dust.

It was a gorgeous day  today - a high of 78.  This afternoon late we went to St Pete to see Becky, Jim, Nancy, Rod, Sudi & Howard.  They have a beautiful view from their condo!  We went to their clubhouse for Taco Tuesday and margaritas!  Great choice with good friends!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...