Monday, January 27, 2014

Sarasota

We went to Sarasota today.  We were supposed to go to Home Depot to purchase new blinds for Dad & Roberta's home...she wanted the wooden-looking blinds rather than plastic mini's.  When we got there, she had decided she didn't need them, so she and I went to Bealls while Dave fixed one of the blinds in the living room - for some reason 5 of the slats had gotten bent so looked bad.  Now you can't even tell it was ever damaged.

We got in a mess on I75 - there was a wreck in front of us - almost 7 miles and we had bumper-to-bumper traffic that was stopped.  It took us almost 45 min. longer than normal to get there.  Coming back to Clearwater, the southbound lanes were bound up for about 9 miles because some truck dropped a huge piece of equipment and damaged a bridge overpass.  Even the northbound was stopped for about 3 miles.  They're trying to reroute traffic to see how badly damaged the bridge is before they open I75 back up.  What a mess!

I played cards tonight.   There were 14 of us - my team won!!  Yay!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...