Thursday, January 2, 2014

What day is this anyway?

I'll sure be glad to get back into a routine because I can't remember what day it is!!  We've had a mixed up schedule for two weeks because of Christmas falling on a Wednesday (and New Year's Day, too), so I don't know if this is Thursday or Friday or what!!  I do know that it's Jan. 2nd because Bob & Ann got back today.  Both of my brothers came down to see us on their bikes...(I've gained a brother - Gary is now my other brother, in case you were wondering!)

Boy, did it ever rain here this afternoon.  It poured cats and dogs for a while!  Right now it's still 67 and we've got windows open, but a cold front is supposed to arrive and tomorrow is to be only in the mid-50's and windy...brrr.  Then Saturday and Sunday back to the 70's!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...