Thursday, February 27, 2014

Chilly day

I guess winter in Florida isn't over yet.  Another cold front is upon us and today was a little chilly.  We had our high for the day a little after midnight.  Tomorrow it's supposed to be 69 again and then back into the mid to upper 70's - yay!!

Dave and I worked on cleaning the house today.  We vacuumed, swiffered, and wet-mopped all the floors.  Then we rearranged the living room and got the house ready for company this weekend!  Should be fun!  I also worked on our taxes.  I need to print some stuff, but for some reason the computer isn't communicating with the wifi and the printer.  So I'll try to reinstall it tomorrow.

We took a couple of bike rides today - the last one I actually had to wear a sweatshirt!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...