Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Good day!

I had a good day today.  Dave took his dad to Sebring for the Galveston (Indiana) Reunion of family and friends.  I stayed here and enjoyed being alone!  When the car is gone, no one knows I'm here, so I can just hide!  I didn't even get dressed until about 11:00.  I read, played games on the computer, and put our tax papers together.  I still have some work to do on the tax papers, but I'm over half-way done.  I didn't even go up to the clubhouse for coffee this morning!  In fact, I haven't even been outside today.

I have had some intestinal issues today, so I elected not to go up to play cards...does that mean I'm a winner...or a loser?

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...