Thursday, February 6, 2014

Fun Day

Dave's sister, Suzy, and her husband got here yesterday.  So, today we went to see them in Sarasota at Dad's.  Since it was overcast and kind of misty, Suzy wasn't at the pool.  We just sat around and gabbed.  Then at lunchtime, we went to Hungry Howie's!  It was a new restaurant - big and clean and bright!  The food was good, too.  We talked about how we wouldn't be eating supper tonight because of all we'd eaten at lunch.  Wrong again!  As soon as we got home, the phone rang.  It was Ann inviting us to go to Frenchy's Salt Water Cafe in Clearwater.  Mutual friends - Sam & Barb had just arrived and we all went to supper.  Sam & Barb, Gary & Barb, Ron & Marcia, Bob & Ann, and us.  I only had dessert and Dave had a bowl of clam chowder.  We left here at 4:45 and didn't get back here until 8:00.  Mainly we just sat around and talked!  It was fun.

I forgot to tell you the coolest thing about today.  On our way to Sarasota, I saw 7 dolphins around the Skyway Bridge!  They were really close to the road and very active.  It we weren't doing 65 mph, I think I would have seen even more of them!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...