Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Rain & Sun

It was a strange weather day today.  I awoke to rain and today was supposed to be a day for shuffling...darn!  We went to coffee and then it was announced that we'd shuffle at noon if the courts weren't too wet.  So, by noon the sun was shining and we got to shuffle 2 games.  I played Dave the first game...he beat me in the last frame.  I was ahead 53-38 or something like that.  He put me in the kitchen (-10) and he scored 14.  He beat me!  That wasn't very nice, Dave!  In my second game, I played Ron (Ann's brother).  He beat me, but I scored a lot of points, so I felt pretty good about it.  Dave also got clobbered in his second game.

Tonight at cards, I lost again!  Grrr.....

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...