Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Great day!

This was a great day!  Not only was it nice, weather-wise, but it was also a winning day for me!  This morning after coffee, we had our monthly meeting and following it we shuffled.  I lost my first game by 1 point - grrrr.  In my second game, I got a rematch of my first game and I won it by 8 points!  Then I shuffled against the best woman shuffler at our park - probably the best athlete at our park.  I beat her!!  In fact I beat her a bunch!  We were at 3 points apart when I put her in the kitchen (-10) and I scored 15 points at the same time (a 25 pt turnaround).  Yay!!

Tonight at cards, my team won.  So, I feel like I had a great day!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...