Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday again!

It sure seems to me that Tuesdays come around really, really quickly!  This was a bowling and bingo day.  I did relatively well at bowling.  I had a 142, a 127 and a 128.  I only threw a couple of bad balls, so that made me pretty happy.  Dave had a 132 his first game and then not so good his other games.  Bob & Ann went to a shuffleboard tournament so they  didn't bowl today.  There were only 17 of us bowling.  After bowling we went to the Dugout for lunch.

Dave and I both took short naps this afternoon and before bingo we took our bike ride.  Then at bingo, I actually won a game!   I didn't get any of the big money, but at  least I got to say bingo!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...