Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

What a beautiful day!  I woke up this morning to a big box of chocolates and a beautiful V-Day card from my honey!  The chocolates are truffles - oh, my!  For lunch we went to eat at the Legion, but all of the tables in the sun were taken and it was too chilly to sit in the shade.  So we decided to go to the Seabreeze - there were no parking places there...on we go!  We thought about The Pub, but it was full, too.  We ended up at JD's - inside!  We ate 2 specials and had iced tea - for under $20!  Good food, too.

This evening we had a Valentine's Day party/dance at the clubhouse!  Lots of fun!  Pictures will come later.  I'm too tired tonight to upload them.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...