Saturday, February 15, 2014

Wonderful day!

We had a wonderful day here at The Ranch!  First of all, we had breakfast at the clubhouse.  There was almost a full house.  In fact, I think they ran out of sausage.  Then around noon, we started our bean bag tournament.  Again we had a huge turnout...over 45 participants.  I won my first round because I drew a bye!  For my second round, I had to play Roger, who beat me 21-14 or something like that.  I felt pretty good about my game.  Dave won his first match, won his second, but lost his 3rd match.  :(

When he finished playing, we headed to the Post Corner where we met Bev & Mel, Gerrii and Antony.  While we were there and waiting for our food, we ran over to the beach to take some pix of the sunset.  It was so pretty tonight...the waves were rocking and the sunset was fast.  And how about that moon?  It is truly beautiful!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...