Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I'm a winner!

Bowling was just okay today.  My first game was awful - I couldn't do anything right!  I finally got it going and bowled pretty well in the last 2 games.  Instead of going to lunch with the group, we went to Bob, Ann, her sisters, Barb, Gary, Keith, Barb, and Barb H's cousin & her hubby.  We went to the Legion.  It was a gorgeous day to sit out by the water!!  When we got home, we both took short naps and a bike ride.  Then it was time for bingo.

I didn't think I was going to win tonight, but I did win.  I  had to split with another person on my win -
$17 for my share.  Then I won the last game all by myself and it was $60!!  I guess I can play a couple more weeks now!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...