Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Busy Wednesday

Another beautiful day today!  I love this kind of weather - the windows are open and the breeze is blowing through the house.  The sun was out today - in abundance!  We started our day out with coffee at the clubhouse.  After coffee, we played 2 games of shuffleboard.  Then after a lunch break, we came back for 2 more games.  The redbirds beat the bluebirds 16-14!  Yay!

Dave worked on the roof today and when I got home from shuffling, he and I took a bike ride.  Then this evening I played cards.  I finally won!!  In the first hand, I was able to go out right away and our opponents ended up about 3500 in the hole!  We won after the 4th game by about 8,000 points!  It's been a long dry spell for me, but I finally was on a team that won!

Tomorrow is a Sarasota day!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...