Sunday, February 16, 2014

Lazy Sunday

We were so lazy today that we didn't even go to church this morning.  I did some paperwork and rode my bike 3 times!  Dave washed the roof and crawled under the house.  He keeps smelling something (which I can't smell) so he thought we might have something dead under the house...nothing there.

I took a long nap.  Dave tried to take one, but my brother stopped to borrow something and then Buddy came down with a mechanical problem, so he gave up!

Now I'm watching the Olympics while he sleeps in his chair.  That Bode Miller is really something...I wish that reporter had left him alone.  She could tell he was very emotional - get out of his face!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...