Monday, February 3, 2014

My kind of Monday!

I love days like this.  I decided not to go to Sarasota today.  I stayed home, ran the vacuum and the Swiffer, read a little, rode my bike, and just chilled!  That's my kind of day - just doing what I want when I want to do it!!

Dave and his dad went fishing.  They caught about 18 fish and kept 14 of them.  They had a good day.  It was beautiful here today.  It's still 69 here...and very humid.  We actually turned on the air just to take the humidity out of the air.  Should be good sleeping!

Cards were bad tonight.  We got beat by about 4000 points!  Now I'm watching my Cyclones.  They're at Okie State.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...