Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Sunday

What a beautiful day it was today!  It's still 69 here  and 4 in O-town...brrr.  We had a busy, busy day, but a fun one.  We went to church, of course.  After lunch here at home, I picked up Bobbi, Ann, & Barb and we went to watch "Rex's Exes" at the West Coast Players Theatre.  It was very good and very funny.  I think there were 15 of us from the park - it was a Red Hat event.

When we got back, we went to the club house for the Super Bowl  party.  Unfortunately we were late, because I thought it started at 6 and it really started at 5.  :(  We came home at halftime.  I wanted to watch the game in my jammies.  It's a really, really boring game.  Unfortunately, Seattle is so much better than Denver.  I thought it would be a closer game.  I was cheering for the Broncos, but I'm very happy for the Seahawks.  Since I worked for both head coaches, I didn't care which team won.  I'm excited for Coach Carroll but very sad for Coach Fox.  I know they both wanted to win and prepared hard.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...