Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sarasota

We had a good day today, even though the fish weren't biting!  We were at  Dad's by about 9:30 and the guys went fishing by about 9:50.  As soon as they left, Roberta and I went shopping.  We were looking for 2 things - she wanted new coffee cups and Dave wanted a new baseball cap.  We didn't get either one of those items!

We stopped at McDonalds for burgers and cokes and took lunch out to the guys at Lido Beach.  That was fun because it was a beautiful day.  My car thermometer read 86 degrees!  It's still 72 here and it's 9:30!  Gotta love it!  Unfortunately there's rain forecast for the next 4 or 5 days.  I sure hope not, because this is wonderful weather!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...