Tuesday, March 11, 2014

B & B

This was another B&B day.  Unfortunately they're winding down.  I did pretty well at bowling today.  I started out bad, but came back with a couple of decent games.  I ended up with a 109, a 154, and a 135.  Plus, I won one hand of poker with three 6's, so I won $8.00!  At bingo tonight, though, I wasn't as lucky.  I was close several games, but that darn Bill just couldn't draw out my numbers!

I was really dizzy today.  I need to find a chiropractor down here.  I was dizzy a few times when I was bowling, but after lunch I was really bad.  I tried to lie down, but that made it worse.  I ended up sitting in my chair for an hour and then it just went away.

I came home from bingo and made a couple dozen cookies for a bake sale tomorrow.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...