Monday, March 10, 2014

Was this Monday?

I guess it was, but for some reason it didn't feel like a Monday.  Today we met with a realtor to see some mobile homes in another mobile home park...on the water.  We saw 6 properties - really liked 3 of them (2 on the water and 1 off).  We're not ready to do anything at this time, but at least we have an idea of what's out there and what we're going to need to spend in order to be happy.  Hopefully there will be something there when we're ready to buy.  One of these places even had a boat that came with - and it was a "party barge"!

This evening I played cards and I won!  Tomorrow's another B&B day and I've got to bake something for the bake sale.  So it's going to be a busy day!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...