Sunday, March 9, 2014

Beautiful Day

It was truly a beautiful day here!  It was mid-70s with plentiful sunshine and a gentle breeze.  Dave and I went to church and for once I didn't freeze - the A/C never did come on...maybe enough people have complained about it being cold.

After church, we came home and ate leftovers.  Then Dave went outside to do some work around the place.  I washed windows and played my games.  We ended up taking two bike rides again today - it was just too nice to stay inside!  We had the windows open all day!

Today was my niece, Vicki's, birthday, so I got to talk to her.  Kaylee and Clayton set a wedding date in June of 2015 and I found out that my ex-boss's son and his wife are having twin girls.  Big news day!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...