Friday, March 7, 2014

My 66th!

I had a great birthday - it was the 27th anniversary of my 39th birthday!  Dave made breakfast for us  and Bob called to invite us to breakfast...sorry, Bob & Ann.  With our busy schedule, you've got to call early - ha!!  Then we met Sudi, Howard, and Chris at the Post Corner for lunch.  The Gulf of Mexico was a little riled up today - an angry ocean!


What a fun lunch!  It was great seeing all of you!!

When we got home, we took two bike rides - even though I about froze to death!  It was really cold pedaling into the north wind!  Then I took a little nap to get ready for cards tonight.

While we were playing cards, Dave brought in a cake for everyone to have a piece!  My brother came in, hugged and kissed me, and even sang Happy Birthday to me!!  He must have been hitting the Crown!  Then he came back a few minutes later with a deck of 1948 trivia cards for me!  Plus, I got over 175 messages on Facebook wishing me HB.  Overall it was a wonderful birthday!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...