Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Ooops

Our Mardi Gras parade and party were really fun!  It was a hoot to dress up, decorate our bikes, and ride around the park honking and blowing horns, and throwing beads at those who came out to see what all the commotion was about!  After our bike parade, we went into the clubhouse for a dinner that featured many jambalayas and gumbos.  Great time with good friends!


Can you believe that after all the merriment, 10 of us played cards!?!  I was really tired, but what the heck!!

Dave went to Sarasota today and went fishing with his dad.  He brought home some filets for us to have our own fish fry up here.  I shuffled.  I won one and lost one.  Tonight 8 of us played cards.  Lots of people have company, so our numbers are down...but we still had fun!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...